A personal training session is used by our fitness trainers to help develop an appropriate exercise program to help an individual reach their fitness goals and achieve their best such as:
- Competing in a particular sporting event
- Training for an employment test
- Losing a particular amount of weight
- Increasing overall fitness
- Improving strength
- Stress management
- Improvements to their overall health.
No matter what the goals are our staff can help to provide a program to get on the path to success.
Some clients are comfortable meeting with a trainer once or twice to develop a program only, whereas others need more frequent consultations for assistance and guidance. The trainer will help clients determine what scheduling will be most effective for client success. A personal training session generally lasts for approximately one hour.