The Atlantic Spine Program at Human Performance Centre is a core-conditioning program designed to treat back pain. Our main goal is to progress clients to a functionally active lifestyle. The program aims to decrease pain, increase strength, flexibility and range of motion, improve cardiovascular conditioning and improve overall functional ability.
The Atlantic Spine Program involves:
- Physiotherapy treatment including the McKenzie Method of Mechanical diagnosis and therapy and assessment and treatment.
- Objective baseline, midterm and final measurements.
- Group exercises: cardiovascular endurance, muscular strengthening, core strength and stability conditioning.
- Specific exercises tailored to the individual for a safe return to work and regular activity.
- Education sessions covering a wide range of topics.