Level ORANGE Update to Fitness Centre Protocols
Dear Fitness Centre Members,
Due to the announcement by GNB today we are moving to Level ORANGE. We can remain open at this time with some increased precautions.
- When arriving at the fitness centre you MUST read the Screening Questions and answer NO to all. By swiping your key to enter, you are confirming that you have done so.
- As usual, EVERY INDIVIDUAL MEMBER must scan their own key. You cannot bring anyone in who does not have a membership and their key with them.
- It is MANDATORY that you wear your mask AT ALL TIMES in the facility.
- The showers will be OUT OF SERVICE during the orange phase and the washrooms are for using the bathroom and handwashing only.
- We ask that you arrive in your exercise attire to avoid using the change rooms unless for the toilet and for hand washing.
- We ask that you be as prompt as possible with your workout and avoid any unnecessary time in the facility. We don’t want to set a time limit if we don’t have to.
- You MUST thoroughly wipe down each piece of equipment as you finish using it.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com. Check our facebook page or website often to stay up to date as the situation may change frequently.
Questions or comments please Contact Us.