Fitness Centre to open June 8th, 8am
Dear Fitness Centre Members,
We have exciting news that we will begin our phased re-opening of the fitness centre on Monday, June 8th. It has been challenging to orchestrate a plan that we feel will allow us to open our facility safely and efficiently for both you and our staff. There’s just one thing……we are going to need your help in order to make this work. Here are some details that you need to know. We ask that you have patience and understanding as this is difficult for all of us. If we can all follow these guidelines things should roll out smoothly.
- We will begin with Phase 1 hours as Monday – Thursday 8am to 8pm and Friday 8am to 4pm. There will be no unstaffed hours and no hours on the weekend.
- It is MANDATORY that you have your own mask to wear as you pass through the hallway to enter into and exit out of the fitness centre. You will not be allowed in without one. We encourage you to wear it while exercising if you are able. We ask that you respect all members and physical distancing guidelines as you move around the facility (look for the markings on the floor).
- We will be limiting the number of members at any one time to 10 on a first come first serve basis.
- The water fountain, lockers and showers will be out of service.
- We ask that you arrive in your exercise attire to avoid using the change rooms unless for the toilet and for hand washing.
- We ask that you be as prompt as possible with your workout and avoid any unnecessary time in the facility. We don’t want to set a time limit if we don’t have to.
- We ask that you wash your hands for 20 seconds with either soap and water or hand sanitizer before and after your workout.
- You MUST thoroughly wipe down each piece of equipment as you finish using it.
- There will be some equipment removed that cannot be properly disinfected.
- There will be some equipment put out of service to assist with physical distancing measures.
It is unclear how long each phase of re-opening will last and may be changed or modified as we see fit. We are hopeful phase one won’t have to be too long and also that we won’t have to move back and forth through these phases. Together, we can all do our part to ensure everyone’s health, safety and wellness and move forward to a more normal Human Performance Centre. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com. Check our facebook page or website often to stay up to date as the situation may change frequently.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.