Imagine… You pull into the driveway of your new job. The parking lot is surrounded by natural forest. You open the door to a brand new building. You enter a bright spacious modern facility, which includes a fully equipped fitness centre, and you are greeted by our reception and support staff (aka champions of first impressions). You log into your new Apple IMac to check your full schedule. The boss comes into your ergonomically correct office to say hello and thanks you for your contribution in helping your patients “Achieve Their Best”. He asks if there is anything he can do to help you “Achieve Your Best.” He offers you a chocolate because it is “chocolate Friday.” Your patients are thrilled to see you and are so happy to be improving under your outstanding evidenced based care. Sound like your dream job? Contact us and we can make it come true.
- You are a licensed physiotherapist who loves what you do
- You will help us keep our patient satisfaction scores above the current average of 9.8/10
- You believe in not only being effective but also being efficient in what you do
- You share your success with your team
- You practice what you teach your patients…good posture; healthy balanced life style; importance of exercise for rehabilitation, prevention and fitness
- You never want to stop learning
An open position like this won't last long so send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.